Easily transfer a call to someone else.
How it works:
You can transfer a call to another number or add a third person to a call. When you're ready to hang up, the other two people can continue their conversation.
To transfer a call:
1. Press and quickly release the "switchhook" to place the person you're talking with on hold.
2. Listen for the dial tone.
3. Dial the third person's phone number. (If you have speed calling, you may dial one of your codes instead.)
4. When the third person answers, you can talk privately before making it a three-way conversation.
5. To complete the transfer, press and quickly release the "switchhook." You can now talk with both people at the same time.
6. Hang up. The other two people can continue their conversation.
- Press and quickly release the “switchhook” to place the person you’re talking with on hold.
- Listen for the dial tone.
- Dial the third person’s phone number.
- Hang up. The third person’s phone rings, and when they answer, the other 2 callers will be connected.
To cancel the transfer:
You can cancel the transfer at any time-if the third person did not answer, you received a busy signal or recording,or you wish to cancel the transfer after talking to the third person. Just press and release the "switchhook" twice. You'll be reconnected to the person holding.